AAW: Cajas por Adam Luna / Boxes with Adam Luna

When:  Apr 17, 2021 from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM (ET)
Demostración en español / Spanish-language demonstration

Gratis / Free

Descripción / Description
Torneado de Cajas, técnicas, uso de herramientas, formas, estética, también se hablará sobre herramientas utilizadas y métodos de sujeción.

During this Spanish-language event, Adam Luna will show techniques, use of tools, shapes, forms, aesthetics of box-making. He will also cover the tools used, and holding methods.

Adam Luna
Nacido y criado en Lima, Perú, siempre rodeado de la madera y la artesanía de la madera durante toda mi vida, desde que era niño, el amor de mi papá por la madera y el trabjo fue algo que crecio en mi. Hace 11 años compré un pequeño torno y ese amor se incremento, especialmente el hecho de que comence a procesar mi propia madera, y al hacerlo, he aprendido a apreciar esa fuente viva, tambien he conocido amigos increíbles en el camino. Soy muy afortunado de tener la guía y ser alumno de un gran profesor de habla hispana como es Mauricio Kolenc.

Born and raised in Lima, Peru, I have been around wood and the wood crafts throughout my whole life, since I was kid my dad's love for wood was passed unto me. Eleven years ago I bought a little lathe and my love for wood increased, specially the fact that I needed to source my own wood, and by doing so I have learned appreciate the living source, and have met incredible friends along the way. I am very fortunate to be the pupil of a great Spanish-speaking teacher, Mauricio Kolenc, and to have his guidance.

Contact

AAW Member Services
651-484-9094
memberservices@woodturner.org